Developing the Kuta Ridge Gold Project
Sign up for the latest updates!
Pacific Precious Management
Charles Beaudry, M.Sc., P. Geo
Charles is a P. Geo with over 30 years experience in project generation, business development, exploration chemistry and hands-on project management. Charles previously held the position of General Manager of new business opportunities with IAMGOLD Corporation from 2008 until 2009, after having spent nearly 17 years in various capacities for Noranda-Falconbridge-Xstrata, including as country manager of Brazil from 1996 to 2001 and manager of the Frieda River Project from 2005to 2006. He holds a Bachelors of Science in Geology from the University of Ottawa and a Masters of Geology from McGill University.
Stephen Stewart, M.Sc., M.B.A.
Stephen is currently the CEO and Director of Orefinders Resources Inc. and Managing Partner of Minvest Partners. With over fifteen years of experience in finance and in the mining and metal industries, his interests lie in acquiring and developing natural resource assets. Previously he has held roles with RTO Capital and OMERS Pension Plan where he focused on acquisitions and asset management. He also is involved with the PDAC’s Capital Markets Program and lectures at the University of Toronto’s Lassonde Institute of Mining.
Stephen holds a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Western Ontario, a Master of Business Administration from the University of Toronto’s Rotman School of Management and a Master of Science from the University of Florida.
Papua New Guinea
1. Papua New Guinea is driven by mining, with the country being endowed with vast mineral wealth including gold, copper, rare earth elements, nickel, cobalt, chromium, molybdenum, iron and platinum.
2. Papua New Guinea’s population is 7 million, and has a land area of 462,840 km2. GDP Per Capita is US$1,900.
3. Papua New Guinea is not only endowed with mineral wealth but also oil & gas, agriculture, forestry and fisheries are industries which are prominent.
4. The mining industry is Papua New Guinea is progressive and contributes, by far, the largest proportion to the country’s GDP, providing more than one third of government tax revenue as well as royalties to landowners.
5. Host communities are supportive due to mutual development and benefits that would not otherwise be provided, and royalties to landowners.
Mount Hagen, the 3rd largest city in Papua New Guinea and just ~10km north of Pacific
Precious’ Kuta Ridge Gold Project.
Our Head Office
Get in Touch
1805 – 55 University Avenue
Toronto, Canada M5J 2H7
Sign up for the latest news and updates!